Skip to content Back to top
- Here is my 3rd thread on the Bible’s “Future Proves Past”. As mentioned before, it is not a coincidence that the majority of Anons are Christians or spiritually sensitive men and women.
- Q uses many phrases over and over again to crystalize a point. “Future proves past” “#WWG1WGA!
“Learn our comms”
- The #Bible has many similar phrases as well. ”That it might be fulfilled”
“Thus, you know that I am the Lord”
“He who has an ear, let him hear!”
A sample below
- This time, I will attempt a Bible Themed “Future Proves Past” #futureprovespast on the “12 Tribes of Israel”. If you enjoyed my earlier post on “The Temple” and the “Children of Light”, hopefully this will be another mini #Biblical #Boom!
- Please bear with me if it is a bit lengthy due to the background of the 12 tribes but I promise it will end with a mini #Boom.
- Almost everyone know the story of the Israelites, that with a Mighty Hand of God, He delivered the Israelites the from the bondage of the Egyptians through a series of dramatic events such as the Plagues and the parting of the Red Sea.
- But, a much more significant event, albeit a less dramatic event happened shortly after. God instructed the Israelites to form a camp.
- Numbers 2:2 “Everyone of the children of Israel shall camp by his own standard, beside the emblems of his father’s house; they shall camp some distance from the tabernacle of meeting.”
- Numbers 2:3 “On the east side, toward the rising of the sun, those of the standard of the forces with Judah shall camp according to their armies; and Nahshon the son of Amminadab shall be the leader of the children of Judah.”
- Numbers 2:5-6 ““Those who camp next to him shall be the tribe of Issachar, and Nethanel the son of Zuar shall be the leader of the children of Issachar.” And his army was numbered at fifty-four thousand four hundred.”
- So, on the East side, you have a camp of 3 tribes with Judah being the Lead, with Isshachar and Zebulun adjacent. The total number of men and women of the 3 tribes combined were 186,400. This is one dimension of the camp facing East.
- If you read the whole chapter of Numbers 2, it illustrates the rest of the camp. To cut short the thread I will not quote those part of the scriptures but I will just summarize it.
- On the West side, you have a camp of another 3 tribes with Ephraim being the Lead, with Manasseh and Benjamin adjacent. The total number of men and women of the 3 tribes combined were 108,100. This is another dimension opposite of Judah, a much shorter dimension.
- On the South side, you have a camp of another 3 tribes with Rueben being the Lead, with Simeon and Gad adjacent. The total number of men and women of the 3 tribes combined were 151,400.
- On the North side, you have a camp of another 3 tribes with Dan being the Lead, with Naphtali and Dan adjacent. The total number of men and women of the 3 tribes combined were 157,600.
- Recall that each of the camp’s dimension’s are symbolized with the Emblems of the Father’s house.
“Everyone of the children of Israel shall camp by his own standard, beside the emblems of his father’s house; they shall camp some distance from the tabernacle of meeting.”
- So, we have Judah, Ephraim, Rueben and Dan as the lead dimensions. What are their emblems.
- Everyone knows about the Lion of Judah.
Genesis 49:9 “Judah is a lion’s whelp; From the prey, my son, you have gone up. He bows down, he lies down as a lion; And as a lion, who shall rouse him?”
- Reuben’s emblem was of a Man, as God created Man in the image of Himself. Genesis 1:26 “Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness…”
- Genesis 49:3 “Reuben, you are my firstborn, My might and the beginning of my strength, The excellency of dignity and the excellency of power.”
- Ephraim’s emblem was of an Ox, together with his brother Manasseh.
Deut 33:17 “His glory is like a firstborn bull, And his horns like the horns of the wild ox; Together with them He shall push the peoples To the ends of the earth; They are the ten thousands of Ephraim..”
- Dan’s emblem was of a Serpent. (Although some will argue that Dan’s symbol is of an eagle, I will come to that later)
Genesis 49:17 “Dan shall be a serpent by the way, A viper by the path, That bites the horse’s heels So that its rider shall fall backward.”
- So now we have 4 dimensions of the camp, together with the measurements of the dimensions and emblems. To recap:
- Judah, facing East with a population of 186,400, emblem of a Lion Ephraim facing West with a population of 108,100, emblem of an Ox Reuben, facing South with a population of 151,400, emblem of a Man and Dan, facing North with a population of 157,600, emblem of a Serpent
- What is it? It is a symbol of a cross!
- The emblems, Lion, Ox, Man, Serpent: Ezekiel saw in his vision Eze 1:10 “…each had the face of a man; each of the four had the face of a lion on the right side, each of the four had the face of an ox on the left side, and each of the four had the face of an eagle.”
- As did John saw on Patmos, Revelation 4:7 “The first living creature was like a lion, the second living creature like a calf, the third living creature had a face like a man, and the fourth living creature was like a flying eagle.”
- They saw a Lion, Ox, Man and Eagle. But the camp of Israel had the Lion, Ox, Man and Serpent. Why the difference? Because the camp of Israel represents the need to expose and overcome the Serpent! What is the mortal enemy of the Serpent? Yes it is the Eagle!
- This is foretelling the “Overcomers”. The Chapters 2 and 3 in the Book of Revelations describes exactly what it is that the church must overcome.
- Revelation 2:7 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give to eat from the tree of life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God.”
- Revelation 2:11 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes shall not be hurt by the second death.”
- Revelation 2:17 ““He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give some of the hidden manna to eat. And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it. ”
- Revelation 2:26 “And he who overcomes, and keeps My works until the end, to him I will give power over the nations—”
The common denominator is “he who overcomes”
- The Overcomers are those with a Perfect Cross, symbolized by the Lion, Ox, Man and Eagle. I also like the fact the America’s symbol as an eagle, whether this is by design or by coincidence, is it not exposing and attacking the hidden enemy, the Serpent?
- I also believe it is an individual spiritual battle for all believers. Because we collectively as a church of believers have not completely “overcome”, hence we have 37,000 denominations in the world today!
- It is not a coincidence when Jesus was crucified, on one side of Jesus was an unrepentent man (Serpent).
- Luke 23:39 “Then one of the criminals who were hanged blasphemed Him, saying, “If You are the Christ, save Yourself and us.” But the other, answering, rebuked him, saying, “Do you not even fear God, seeing you are under the same condemnation?”
- It is not a coincidence that the Tribe of Dan was missing in Revelations 7! The rest of the overcomers are sealed! If you are worried about the Mark of the Beast, let me say that those who are sealed cannot be touched by the Beast.
- What is it that we need to overcome??? A proposal in the retweet below. Whilst His Grace is freely given to redeem our sins, we must overcome as well!