Here is my second attempt at decoding the #Bible using Q’s method of communication, hopefully this will lead to another mini biblical #boom for the edification of the church.
- Those who have followed Q’s communication closely know that Q creates connections to Q’s post using various methods (gematria, timestamps, image filenames and so forth)
- As we are approaching #DarktoLight, let us examine how significant it is being the Children of Light.
“For ye were once darkness, but are now light in the Lord: walk as Children of Light” Ephesians 5:8
- We are all children of God. But, God also promised another that he will be the father of multitudes. Bible readers will know I am referring to Abraham.
“As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be the father of a multitude of nations.”
- Abraham was originally called Abram. It was only when God made him a father of multitudes that he changed him name to Abraham.
“Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for the father of a multitude of nations have I made thee.”
- The number 5 appears here for the first time in Gen 17:5 but it gets better.
2nd confirmation: Abram to Abraham occurs not as a prefix/suffix, but the 5th letter of his name.
Third confirmation: He chose the letter “H”, in Hebrew “Hei” is the 5th letter of the alphabet.
- If he is the Father of Multitudes, how do you connect him to the Children of Light? For this, lets examine what God created on the first day.
- “And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, one day.”
- The word “Light” appeared 5 times on the first day. Not a coincidence connecting Abraham’s name to Light, not a coincidence the 5th letter Hei appear in the middle of his name as the 5th character.
- Henceforth we became the Children of Light, at the same time God fulfilled His promise to Abraham as the Father of Multitudes. The beauty is that, it is no longer predicated on genetics, for anyone who accepts Jesus by faith is called a Child of Light.
- Abraham demonstrated faith when he was living comfortably in his country and God came to him and said “Get out of your country, From your family And from your father’s house, To a land that I will show you.”
- Imagine the FAITH required of him to go to an unknown land from a place of security. Likewise, we became the Children of Light when we accepted Jesus as our saviour by FAITH. This is the second connection.
- If you need one more confirmation, look at
I Thessalonians 5:5
“You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness.”
How many times until it becomes mathematically impossible?.. Please share and RT is you 5:5 !
- If you like this Q Biblical decode, please look at the decode on the Temple here